A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Business Change Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, paying between £400p/d-£450p/d. The main purpose for this role is to support the Senior Change Manager and the delivery workstreams with issues regarding change analysis.
These issues include the creation of new operating models and processes to the analysis of new organisational KPIs and measurement frameworks. This is very much a hands-on role and your ability to demonstrate organisational change is a must!
- Owning and running the creation of new processes, standards and ways of working around delivery streams.
- Creating new Target Operating Models for streams and for channels generally.
- Leading and advocating for culture change in effected departments.
- The change analyst will work on wider process and culture change projects that are likely to surface as the streams develop new software and ways of working. This is likely to involve owning and leading work around process redesign, lean process mapping, and potentially six sigma efficiency analysis.
- Managing several projects and stakeholders with competing deadlines, priorities and interests.
- Highly collaborative in their approach, consulting widely and pro-actively to achieve a consensus result.
Key skills & experience:
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of Change Analysis and Process redesign in both a business and IT sense, with demonstrable experience of creating new processes and ways of working in business and IT contexts.
- Experience of developing new measurements and KPIs for businesses and systems, preferably with regards to above and below the line marketing, CRM and customer data, and digital real-estate.
- Experience in analysing and creating new Target Operating Models, and new processes and governance structures that go along with these.
- Experience in the governance of programmes and PMOs.
- Experience managing cultural and major process changes in a business.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.