A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for an Integration Lead PMO for an initial 12 month contract, paying £500p/d-£550p/d. As with any merger & acquisition, a team is required to representative both parties in order to drive, lead, facilitate and support this integration programme.
- Input into the Integration planning process and identifying all deliverables in accordance with milestones and general project framework.
- Supporting the development of plans for individual transition projects.
- Managing governance and compliance across the programme.
- Assist senior project personnel with producing detailed business cases.
- Working closely with the integration project managers and teams to support complex programme workstreams.
- Centralise all programme status reporting including scope, schedule and budget from various project managers.
- Collate all documentation from the programme and project managers to produce high level reports for senior/executive stakeholders.
- Management and assurance of weekly reports.
- Management and assurance of appropriate logs for risks, issues, actions and decisions.
Key skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a PMO Manager/Lead Role.
- Previous experience of working on large IT and Business transformation programme with multiple workstreams.
- Previous M&A and Integration experience is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven experience presenting up to C-Level.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to collate documentation from all project personnel and use this to produce detailed reports for executive stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.