Internal Communications Manager - £40,000-£50,000 - London, United Kingdom
This organisation is focused on becoming a 100% digital economy
business by 2020. Their strategy is driven by their unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
- Develop a strategic approach to managing communications
- Create key messaging framework, write/edit content including video, internal social campaigns, articles, sites, apps, presentations, events, etc.
- Develop communications approach and plan ensuring a scalable approach that can be tailored and delivered in market
- Produce collateral and communications material with support of project stakeholders and other key stakeholders
- Develop multi-channel approach to communications and design communications for our predominantly millennial audience using core collaboration, digital and social channels
- Build awareness and educate our employees globally on programme impacts connecting to the broader business strategy
- Support and coach project teams and change champions in their communications delivery
- Previous experience of working in a global business is essential
- Experience of managing change through the entirety of a project and/or programme
- Proven experience in change/transformation communications
- Blend of strategic and tactical communications skills
- Expert in crafting multi-channel communications programmes
- Advanced user of communications tools such as SharePoint and Yammer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Afonso Martins is the consultant for this vacancy.