Product Manager - £45,000-£55,000 - London, United Kingdom
Act as the Product Owner for a single product or series of products. Work with the senior commercial product manager to understand and prioritise development requirements for your product area (interviewing and working with clients, users, and non-users). Work collaboratively with the technical teams in creating a set of deliverable technical objectives.
- Create and own the product backlog in including ownership of story level sprint backlogs
- Lead user story creation and estimation sessions
- Work with Senior Commercial Product Manager to prioritise the detailed product backlog working with technical teams to ensure sprint level releases are aligned to the strategic product roadmap.
- Document requirements: write user stories ensuring that conditions of acceptance are well defined and are created in accordance with Business Driven Development (BDD) criteria and best practice.
- Support Development: Discuss requirements with development providing business context, making feature and design trade-offs, performing test and sprint reviews - escalating where necessary to the Senior Commercial Product Manager.
- Roll out and trials: Managing the role out of the product within the business e.g. system and process updates, communications and training to all appropriate areas (e.g. support) Managing internal and external trials.
- Support the Learning team to produce training and education materials for internal and external upskilling.
- Providing input to Senior Commercial Product Manager to build a clear Roadmap
- Work with the product support team to ensure that they have the relevant upskilling on the products and that high priority issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- A good level of autonomy desired, esp. to lead development teams to deliver the sprint and release backlog as agreed with Senior Commercial Product Manager
- Certified Agile Product Owner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any subject
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Afonso Martins is the consultant for this vacancy.