A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Senior Cloud API Platform Developer paying between £85K - £95K.
- Define API development, architecture, and continuous delivery best practices to the entire organisation.
- Create an API marketplace to expedite internal innovation and enable partner application developers to build certain applications.
- Build tooling which enables internal teams to continuously deliver massively scalable IoT APIs.
- Build tooling which enables internal teams to reduce the cost of supporting APIs in production - metrics, monitoring, logging, analytics, smart insights.
- Build cloud-native and Serverless microservices using facilities like AWS Lambda.
- Enable data locked in silos to be shared across the organisation and to external partners.
- Help with shaping the vision and contribute to the roadmap of the API Platform.
Key skills & experience:
We are looking for software engineers at all levels from any background and technology stack. My client has chosen C# & .NET Core on AWS as their base technologies, however within the business, a wide variety of technologies are used so a polyglot mindset is highly beneficial.
If you have one or more of the following, please get in touch:
- TDD, pair programming, mob programming, XP
- REST API Design, Swagger/OpenAPI
- An eye for software quality: naming, design principles, patterns, clean code, craft
- Designing, building, and maintaining highly scalable microservice systems
- Continuous delivery pipelines
- Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Operable systems: metrics, monitoring, logging
- Databases, both SQL and NoSQL
- API management gateway experience (AWS API Gateway, ApiGee, etc.)
- Interested in learning new tools and technologies and sharing learning with colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.