A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Technical Information Security Consultant for an initial 6-month contract, paying between £450 - £550p/d. The role is based in London; however, travel activity across the EMEA business areas is to be expected.
As a member of the Information Security and under the direction of the Head of Technical Information Security, the Technical Information Security Consultant will provide advice and guidance to stakeholders with implementing suitable, cost-security measures throughout the development phases of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Programme. Working with the team(s) across the Group to provide technical assurance, security testing, vulnerability scanning and provide input on technical vulnerabilities and necessary controls to manage risk.
The Technical Information Security Consultant will report directly to the Head of Technical Information Security, work with other internal stakeholders and external parties to ensure that the company demonstrates that the business has consistent adequate controls and compliance to manage risk within the ERP Programme
- Working with other internal senior stakeholders, and under the direction of the Head of Technical Information Security:
- Regularly implement Cyber Security and Information Policy Framework and Standards.
- Working with Head of Information Security Compliance and Data Protection Officer, ensure Security and Privacy by design across the ERP Programme.
- Build strong relationships within the business technology functions and across the technology organisation to develop company understanding of IT security related services.
- Work with business IT functions to coordinate remediation activities and work in partnership to implement technical controls that reduce risk across the group business and align with Head of Technical Information Security objectives.
- Support the IT Security elements of move towards cloud-based solutions.
- Support the drive for deployment of a Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Drive the identification and management of information security risks related to the ERP Programme.
- Assist in developing the technical security compliance of the Information Security Management System.
- Successful delivery of Customer Experience Programmes and Customer Design.
- Experience of leading on large, complex & multi-million pound budgets as well as the ability to manage and liase with C-Suite level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage within an Agile/Waterfall environment, leading on PRINCE 2 methodologies.
- A strong communicator and influencer with an ability to drive and deliver change management whilst maintaining stakeholder buy in and relationships.
- Experience working on CRM & digitally focused projects.
- Proven experience managing multiple programmes at the same time.
- A proven track-record of working and leading on large-scale transformation programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Afonso Martins is the consultant officer for this vacancy.